Wedding Photographers Bristol - Prices & Packages
Prices start from £800 (full details below)
I know it’s not the easiest decision choosing a photographer when there are so many wedding photographers in Bristol alone. So to simplify this I’ve divided your big day up into 3 sections: bride and groom preparations, ceremony and evening reception. This means I’m flexible and can cover your whole day or just part of it, depending on what suits you.
Pre-wedding engagement shoot
- I offer a complimentary engagement photoshoot for all couples that book my services. It’s a perfect opportunity for us to get to know each other so I won’t be “a stranger” capturing those all-important moments on your wedding day. It also gives me an opportunity to demonstrate just how relaxed the whole experience can be. You guys can choose a location or I can recommend somewhere. It could be urban, rural or a special place that has sentimental value. Many other wedding photographers in Bristol will charge for an engagement shoot but I’m happy to include this as part of your package.
Bride & Groom preparations
- I usually start 3 hours before your ceremony and generally focus more on the bridal party but if the groomsmen are nearby (and keen!) I'm happy to grab some shots. I quietly snap away capturing hair and makeup along with all madness of wedding preparations.
Ceremony (including group & couple shots)
- This is the core element of every wedding day and I'll start taking photos 30 minutes before your ceremony up until the start of your wedding breakfast. In this time I can capture lots of candid shots of your guests, any group photos required and the all-important couple shots in my distinctive relaxed style.
- By this point all your guests will be thoroughly relaxed, allowing for some great off-the-cuff shots. During this time I will capture the cutting of the cake, first dance and your dad strutting his stuff on the dance floor. I generally hang around for an hour or so after the first dance ensuring that I’ve covered a decent amount of the evening proceedings and capturing any dance floor shenanigans.
- Albums can be covered in a material and colour of your choice. There's also a wide range of paper finishes including fine art, lustre, gloss and metallic to compliment your images. Each double page spread is bonded to the album's structure and lays completely flat when open. Striking colleges are created and broken up with single images to beautifully tell your story.
- My wedding albums are made in the UK using a combination of traditional techniques along with modern materials and technology. A robust design with high quality archival papers and inks are used to ensure your album will last a lifetime.